mardi 17 janvier 2017



I love giving a backstory and meaning to every details in my game, so I had a lot of fun imagining for my sims their own memes, pop culture icons, and hipster aesthetic. All the graphic tees are sims related, meaning I’ve only used samples of EA pre-existing artworks (from painting, clothes..), in-game screenshots, and even some personal illustrations inspired by the game (will you get all the references ?).


  • New mesh (EA edit)
  • 37 swatches : 18 graphic tees - 14 plain colors - 5 patterned (galaxy & stripes)
  • Base Game compatible
  • Teen > Elder
  • Custom thumbnail
  • Disabled for random (This top only makes sense with a high waisted bottom !)
 Download
SimFileShare |


TOU : Recolors are very welcome, and I’d love to see what you’ve done ! Please don’t include the mesh, give credit, and don’t claim it as your own.
 Recolors by other simmers (thank you !)
 Credits
Simlish fonts : Decotek by @ajaysims,  Lengiza by Gazifu, and several fonts by the one and only Franzilla
Made with : Sims4Studio, Blender, Photoshop CC



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire